Adapting to challenges!

Team,

I know we have encountered some challenges with KBase and now Nephele. I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your questions and the support system you have created by using the Student Forum. We have given you challenges because we believe these exercises will help you practice the use of tools and learn concepts. Each assignment is “aligned” to our module objectives (MOs) and course objectives (COs). Even the podcasting assignment aims to spark your creativity and think deeply about the material. Jason Evans Groth created a fantastic tutorial for you to read/hear and I look forward to reading your scripts.

We are all adapting to challenges, and I appreciate your patience and feedback. We are trying to respond to questions as soon as possible or discuss as an instructional team what to do to improve the learning experience before addressing your concern. We realize you have multiple courses and challenges outside of this course and want you to know that we adapted the schedule for Module 6 to allow more time for analysis of your QIIME data.

Take care and please let us know if we can help!

CG

Adapting to challenges!
Plant growing in asphalt.